Where can I complain about bus service of ASTC (Assam Roadways)?

To file a complaint about bus services of the Assam State Transport Corporation (ASTC) such as punctuality (delayed bus), online AC/non-AC bus ticketing (cancellation, refund, or fare/service charges), misconduct by drivers or conductors, bus passes, or quality of service within bus (Passenger, AC, Volvo, or Non-AC), you can use the following contact details and follow these steps to contact the Assam Roadways:

ASTC Helplines:

• Helpline Number: Call the toll-free number 18003453986 to contact the ASTC customer support team for bus enquiry, online booking services, and a bus complaint.

For help, issues related to bus services, or booking enwuiry at ISBT Guwahati, call at the phone number 7575972440.

Steps to File a Complaint Online:

• Visit the ASTC website (astc.assam.gov.in).
  • Click “Feedback” from the menu to open online complaint form. You can also login to your account to select your booking ID.
  • Fill out the complaint form including all necessary details such as bus number, ticket ID (PNR), route, conductor/driver details (if needed), and issue related to bu services.
  • Submit the form.

Finally, note down the acknowledgement ID to track status. You can also use the ASTC mobile app to lodge your complaint online or access online bus booking services.

If your complaints are not resolved, contact the Divisional Superintendent of respective Divisional Offices of Assam Roadways. The contact details are:

Division Phone Number
Sivasagar +916900821478
Tinsukia 03732321760 / 03742335278
Silchar 8721845813
Bongaigaon 8638683750
Tezpur 03712225140
Guwahati 9706329993
Lakhimpur 9365177682
Nagaon 7002781752
Jorhat 7002725219
Bongaigaon 8638683750

Escalation to Head Office:

If your issue is not resolved satisfactorily by the customer support team, bus depots, or divisional managers, escalate it to the Managing Director of ASTC. You can write a complaint letter including reference/acknowledgemt details of the previous unresolved complaint and send it by email or post at:

• Phone Number: 03732321760
  • Email: astc2009@gmail.com
  • Address: Assam State Transport Corporation, Paribahan Bhawan, Paltanbazar, Guwahati-781008, Assam.

To know the contact details of all designated officials, visit the contact page provided on their official website.

:tipping_hand_man:t5: Tips: If your complaint is not resolved by ASTC, you may also lodge a consumer complaint to the National Consumer Helpline (NCH) for the violation of consumer rights.

Still, have questions? :thinking: Ask by replying to us. :point_down:t5: We will help you.

3 Likes

Hllw sirr
Today around 11am I lost my handbag in city bus while I was coming from Kamakhya gate to boripara .

Dear @Himashree_Sarkar

You can try filing a complaint with the City Bus Divisional Office in Guwahati by calling the helpline number 18003453986. They might be able to help you locate your bag or find any information about it. I hope you find your handbag!