Where can I file civic complaints to Lucknow Municipal Corporation (LMC)?

To file a civic complaint with the Lucknow Municipal Corporation (LMC), including issues related to civic body, solid waste management, public utility facilities (roads, water, streetlights, etc.), development & maintenance of public infrastructure, facilitating public utilities, and citizen-centric & civic services in Lucknow, you can use the following steps and the provided helplines & contact details of the Nagar Nigam:

Lucknow Municipal Corporation Helplines:

  • Helpline Number: Call at the LMC’s toll-free citizen helpline number 1533 or +915222289782 / +915222289764
  • WhatsApp: Message on +919219902911 or +919219902912
  • Email: Send an email to nnlko@nic.in.

To contact SafaiMitra Surksha for cleaning sewerage system, WhatsApp on +916389300137.

Steps to file an online complaint:

  • Visit LMC’s official website (lmc.up.nic.in).
  • Click “Register a complaint” option to open the online complaint form from the menu.
  • Fill out the online form of Lucknow Nagar Nigam 311 with required details including problem related to municipal services, location with ward, and evidence/proof (if any).
  • Submit the form.

Finally, note down the reference/token number for tracking. If not resolved, you can write a complaint letter to grievance cell at the head office of the municipal corporation or escalate the grievance to Head of Department (HOD) or zonal deputy municipal commissioner.

Escalation to Municipal Commissioner:

If the complaint is not resolved within the stipulated time or you’re dissatisfied with the resolution, escalate it to the Municipal Commissioner of Lucknow Municipal Corporation including reference number of previous complaint with expected resolution. You can send this written complaint letter to head office at:

  • Phone Number: +915222289782
  • Email: nnlko@nic.in
  • Address: Municipal Commissioner, PG Cell Public Grievance Cell, Lucknow Nagar Nigam, Triliknath Road, Lalbagh, Lucknow – 226001.

If not satisfied with the final order/resolution of municipal commissioner, PG Cell or the grievance is not resolved, lodge an online public grievance to the Nodal Appellate Authority of Department of Urban Development & Local Bodies through “Jansunwai UP Samadhan” portal of the government of Uttar Pradesh.

Still, have questions? :thinking: Ask by replying to us. :point_down: We will help you.