Bijali nahin hai iski shikayat kahan Karen

Bidyut nahin hai iski shikayat kahan Karen

For complaints related to no Power supply in your region, contact your local power station or sub-station Assistant Executive Engineer (AE) of the electricity service provider, for example - in the case of Rajasthan, your electricity service provider can be JVVNL, AVVNL, or JdVVNL, based on the location.

If you need more help, please specify the name of your electricity distributor company, which can be found in your electricity bill.