Express International Packers & Movers - Cheating , abusing & Not delivering

Can anyone help here . This Agency is misusing their liberty and threatning customers . My domestic household is with them and was expected 9 days before but still they are not delivering and mis-behaving when we are asking them over call . I am in urgent need , could anyone here help

1 Like

Dear @mukesh

First I suggest, if Express International Packers & Movers haven’t resolved the issue after your initial complaints, try reaching out to their customer service department or a head of customer service. It’s possible you can get a resolution this way.

If the issue remains unresolved, you may file a complaint with the National Consumer Helpline. For harassment and cheating, you can file a complaint with the local police station.

To provide helpful advice on filing a police complaint, could you please tell me:

• What is your city/district and state where the incident occurred?
  • Other related details, if any

This information will help me direct you to the appropriate police station or online state police portal.

:tipping_hand_man:t5: Note: For online frauds, you can call at the toll-free number 1930 to report the incident to cyber police.