How can you file electricity complaints of Gulbarga Electricity Board (GESCOM)?

If you are a customer of Gulbarga Electricity Supply Company Ltd (GESCOM) and have complaints about electricity services in the districts of Bidar, Kalaburagi, Yadgiri, Raichur, Koppal, and Ballari, you can follow these steps and use helplines and contact details to make your complaint with Gulbarga Electricity Board:

GESCOM Electricity Helplines:

  • Helpline Numbers: Contact GESCOM’s customer support via the toll-free helplines 1912, 1902, or 18004258585
  • Customer Care Number: Call the Control Room at +919448499986 for electricity services.
  • WhatsApp: Message on +919480847593. You can also send an SMS by typing GESCOM to 58888, 57575, or 56561.
  • Email: Send your complaints to or

Steps to file an online complaint:

  • Visit the official consumer website of GESCOM:
  • From 'Consumers" in the menu, click “Consumer Complaints”
  • Click the “Online Complaints” option to open the complaint form.
  • Provide your Customer ID (Account Number), nature of the complaint, location (if applicable), and a detailed description with supporting documents.
  • Submit the form.

Finally, note down the reference/docket ID to track the status.

If not resolved, escalate the complaint to the Public Grievance Redressal Cell at the sub-divisional or divisional offices of GESCOM in your district.

Escalation to Consumer Forum (CGRF):

If your previous complaints lodged to the customer care center and PGRC at divisional offices remain unresolved, escalate it to the Consumer Grievance Redressal Forum (CGRF) by filing a grievance within three months from the date of the initial complaint or after the resolution deadline has passed.

You can write a grievance letter including reference/acknowledgement ID of previous complaint and expected relief or use the provided grievance form to submit your grievance to the CGRF Forum at circle/zonal offices of the electricity board.

Contact details of CGRF Forums:

CGRF Forum Address
Kalaburagi Superintending Engineer (EI), O&M Circle, GESCOM, Station Main Road, Kalaburagi-585102
Yadgir Superintending Engineer (EI), O&M Circle, GESCOM, Station Main Road, Kalaburagi-585102
Bidar I/c Superintending Engineer (EI), O&M Circle, GESCOM, Bidar-585401
Raichur Superintending Engineer (EI), O&M Circle, GESCOM, Near Basaveshwara Circle Opp. LIC Office, Raichur-584101
Koppal Superintending Engineer (EI), O&M Koppal Circle, GESCOM, Munirabad (Headquarters), Koppal-583231
Bellary Superintending Engineer (EI), O&M Circle, GESCOM, Satyanarayanapete, 1st Cross, Bellary-583101

Approaching Electricity Ombudsman:

If the CGRF resolution is unsatisfactory, you can appeal to the Electricity Ombudsman in Karnataka within 30 days following the CGRF’s decision or after the resolution deadline.
Remember to provide all necessary details and supporting documents to facilitate the resolution of your complaint.

:tipping_hand_man:t5: Note: For further assistance, you can contact the Consumer Advocacy Cell of the Karnataka Electricity Regulatory Commission (KERC).

If needed, matters can be escalated to the KERC and Appellate Tribunal for Electricity (APTEL) in case of commercial/licensee disputes or the High Court of Karnataka.

Still, have questions? :thinking: Ask by replying to us. :point_down:t5: We will help you to resolve it.