How to file electricity complaints of Co-Operative Electric Supply Society Limited (CESS) - Sircilla?

if you want to file electricity complaints of Co-Operative Electric Supply Society Limited (CESS) Sircilla, follow these steps and use the provided contact details to lodge your complaints about electricity services:

CESS Sircilla Electricity Helplines:

  • Helpline Number: Call the toll-free customer care numbers 1912 or 18004250028. These lines are dedicated to addressing your electricity-related concerns.

If not resolved, you can contact the Additional Assistant Engineer (AEE) at your nearest local power station in Rajanna Sircilla.

Steps to file an online complaimt:

  • Visit the CESS Ltd online consumer portal:
  • Select “Complaints” from the menu.
  • Click “Consumer Complaint” or “Non-Consumer Complaint” to open the online complaint form.
  • Fill out the complaint form with required details including your consumer ID
  • Submit your complaint.

You can also track the status of your complaint through the portal using the reference/ticket ID. You can also report an electrical accident, pay your electricity bill online, and get new connection.

Escalation to Consumer Forum (CGRF):

If your complaint is not resolved within the stipulated time or you are dissatisfied with the response from customer service center or sub-divisional offices, escalate the matter to the Consumer Grievance Redressal Forum (CGRF) of CESS Ltd, Sircilla.

You can write a grievance letter to the head office of CESS at:

  • Address: Co-Operative Electric Supply Society Ltd. Sircilla, Collectorate Sircilla, Sircilla-Siddipet Rd, Subhash Nagar, Sircilla, Telangana 505301.

Approaching the Electricity Ombudsman:

if the CGRF does not resolve your grievance within 30 to 45 days or if you are unsatisfied with their final order, you may file a petition with the Electricity Ombudsman of Telangana, a quasi judicial body under the Telangana State Electricity Regulatory Commission (TSERC).

If you are still unsatisfied with the outcome from the Electricity Ombudsman, you have the option to approach the High Court of the State.

Still, have questions? :thinking: Ask by replying to us. :point_down:t5: We will help you.