How can you complain about Chhattisgarh Electricity Board (CSPDCL)?

To file an electricity complaint with Chhattisgarh State Power Distribution Company Limited (CSPDCL) in regions of Raipur City, Raipur Rural, Bilaspur, Durg, Rajnandgaon, Ambikapur, Jagdalpur, and Raigarh, you can follow these steps:

CSPDCL Helplines:

  • Helpline Number: Dial the toll-free helpline 1912 or 0771-1912 (Outside Chhattisgarh) for immediate assistance in case of emergency (no power supply).
  • Customer Care Number: Call 18002334687 to get help or complain with the customer service executives of the electricity board.
  • Email: Send your queries to

Still, not resolved? Escalate your complaint to the Assistance Executive Engineer (AE) of the internal grievance redressal cell at the divisional or sub-divisional office. Must include a reference/ticket ID and obtain the acknowledgement after lodging your complaints at these offices.

Step to File a Complaint Online:

  • Visit the CSPDCL website:
  • Login or Register your consumer account on the “e-Seva” section of the CSPCL electricity board.
  • Open the online complaint form to submit your issue.
  • Provide necessary details such as CSPDCL Connection Number, nature of the complaint (e.g. power outages, billing disputes, service line, or new connection), location (if applicable), and any supporting evidence.
  • Submit the form.

Finally, note down the reference/acknowledgement ID to track status.

Escalation to CGRF:

If your complaint is not resolved, escalate to the Consumer Grievance Redressal Forum (CGRF) at your local zonal offices of CSPDCL. Within your grievance letter, include your full name, address, contact number, consumer number, grievance type, detailed description, desired resolution, and supporting documents.

You can also download the grievance form and submit it to your CGRF Forum Office by post, email (have to send a hard copy within 7 days), or online grievance form.

Contact details of CGRF Forum in Chhattisgarh:

CGRF Forum Phone Number
Raipur +917712593112
Bilaspur +917752427010
Jagdalpur +917782225095

To know more, read this article: Filing complaints to Chhattisgarh Electricity Board

Approaching the Electricity Ombudsman:

If the CGRF resolution is unsatisfactory, or if your issue remains unresolved after 30 days, escalate to the Electricity Ombudsman in Chhattisgarh. You have to file your complaint within 30 days of receiving the CGRF’s decision or after the expiry of their decision-making period.

:tipping_hand_man:t5: Tips: Remember, these services are provided at no cost and legal representation is not necessary. For further assistance, you can contact CSPDCL’s helpline or customer care.

Still, have questions? :thinking: Ask by replying to us. :point_down:t5: We will help you.