How can you complain about PSPCL (Punjab Electricity Board)?

If you’re looking to file a complaint regarding electricity services provided by Punjab State Power Corporation Limited (PSPCL) in all districts including Patiala, Sangrur, Barnala, and Ropar districts, as well as parts of Fatehgarh Sahib, Ludhiana, Nawanshahr, Bathinda, Mansa, Amritsar and other border areas districts, follow these steps and use the provided contact details of the Punjab Electricity Board:

PSPCL Electricity Helplines

  • Helpline Numbers: For immediate concerns like power outages (emergency) or billing issues, call the toll-free helpline 1912 or 180018015121.
  • Customer Care Number: For corruption-related complaints, dial 180018001000.
  • WhatsApp: You can also reach out via WhatsApp at +919646106835
  • Email: send an email to or

Steps File a complaint online:

  • Visit PSPCL’s complaint portal (
  • To submit your complaint, open the online complaint form provided on the portal.
  • Provide details such as your connection number, complaint type, and a detailed issue description.
  • Attach relevant documents or photos if necessary.
  • Submit your complaint form and note down the reference ID to track your status.

:zap: Note: For new connection-related issues, call the dedicated helpline at +919646175770 or email

Escalation to Consumer Grievance Redressal Forum (CGRF):

If your issue remains unresolved, escalate it to the Consumer Grievance Redressal Forum (CGRF) by downloading the grievance form, filling it out, and submitting it along with the required documents.

You can submit this grievance form by visiting your nearest Circle or Zonal office of the electricity board. These are the contact details of the respective forums at zonal offices:

Zonal Forum Email Phone Number
Patiala +911752215908
Ludhiana N/A

Approach to Electricity Ombudsman:

If the CGRF does not address your complaint satisfactorily within the specified time, you have the right to appeal to the Electricity Ombudsman of Punjab within 30 days of receiving the CGRF’s decision.

You can submit your representation to the electricity ombudsman by post or visiting the registrar’s office of the Punjab State Electricity Regulatory Commission.

:tipping_hand_man:t5: Tips: Ensure to keep all reference numbers and documentation for any future correspondence.

Still, have questions? Ask by replying to us. We will help you.