Where to file complaints about MPMKVVCL electricity services?

If you’re facing issues with the electricity services of Madhya Pradesh Madhya Kshetra Vidyut Vitran Co. Ltd (MPMKVVCL) in districts of Bhopal, Gwalior, Guna, Bhind, Morena, Sheopur, Shivpuri, Datia, Ashoknagar, Hoshangabad, Rajgarh, Raisen, Narmadapuram, Betul, Vidisha, and Harda, this is a guide on how to lodge your complaints to Central MP Electricity Board:

1. MPMKVVCL Electricity Helplines

  • Helpline Numbers: Call the MPCZ helpline 1912 (Toll-Free) or +917552551222
  • WhatsApp: Message to +917552551222
  • Customer Care Number: Dial the customer service number to 18002331912 (Toll-Free) or +916232043243 for complaints about new connection
  • Email: Send an email to contact.mpcz@gmail.com

2. Steps to File a Complaint Online:

If successful submission, note down the reference ID or acknowledgement receipt.

What to Include in Your Complaint:

  • MPMKVVCL Connection number (if applicable)
  • Nature of the complaint (e.g., power outage, billing error, no electricity supply, faulty equipment)
  • Detailed description of the issue
  • Supporting documents (photos, bills, previous complaint references)

If you need to reach out to specific engineers or officials in your area, you can find their contact information on the MPMKVVCL website’s contact page.

If your initial complaint isn’t resolved promptly, escalate it to the Internal Grievance Redressal Cell (IGRC) at your nearest sub-divisional or divisional office.

3. Escalation to Consumer Grievance Redressal Forum (CGRF):

If the issue persists, formally submit a written grievance (or use the grievance form) to the CGRF at the MPMKVVCL Zonal Office.

Including all relevant documents (complaint receipts, correspondence, etc.), you can mail or hand-deliver your grievance.

CGRF Contact Information:

  • Phone: +917552747352
  • Email: ecgrfcz@mpmkvvc.com
  • Address: Consumer Grievance Redressal Forum, MPMKVVCL, Old Power House, Chandbad, Bhopal.

After submitting your grievance to the Forum at the zonal office, obtain an acknowledgement receipt.

4. Appeal to Electricity Ombudsman:

If the CGRF doesn’t resolve your issue within 60 days or you’re unhappy with their decision, you can appeal to the Electricity Ombudsman of Madhya Pradesh.

You have to file your appeal within 30 days of the CGRF’s decision.

If you believe your consumer rights have been violated, complain to the National Consumer Helpline (NCH).

Still, have questions? :thinking: Ask by replying to us. :point_down:t5: We will help you.