Where to file complaints about Western MPWZ Electricity Board (MPPKVVCL)?

If you have complaints about electricity services of MPPKVVCL Madhya Pradesh Paschim Kshetra Vidyut Vitaran Company Limited (MPPKVVCL) in districts of Indore, Ujjain, Dewas, Ratlam, Mandsaur, Neemuch, Shajapur, Agar, Khargone, Khandwa, Burhanpur, Barwani, Alirajpur, Jhabua, and Dhar, follow these steps to file your electricity complaints with Western MP Electricty Board:

MPPKVVCL Helplines:

  • Helpline Number: Call the toll-free MPPKVVCL helpline number 1912 in case of emergency (no power supply)

  • Customer Care Number: Call the customer service number +917316700000 (Indore Region) or +917346611000 (Ujjain Region) to get help from executives.

  • Email: For email assistance, customers can contact urjas.help@gmail.com or epaymenthelpdesk@gmail.com. Additionally, support@mpwz.org is available for email support.

Online Complaint:

An online complaint can be filed to the Electricity Board (MPWZ) by following these steps:

  • Vist the official webiste of MPPKVVCL: https://www.mpwz.co.in/
  • Click “Consumer Services (URJAS)
  • Select “Online LT Services” or “Online HT Services”
  • Click on the type of complaint.
  • Fill out the required details such as your connection number, and detailed description of the issue including copies of bills for billing disputes.
  • Attach any additional supporting evidence or documents you may have.
  • Submit the online complaint form

Finally, note down the ticket ID to track status. You can escalate the unresolved complaints to the Internal Grievance Redressal Cell (IGRC) at sub-divisional and divisional offices, if necessary.

Escalation to CGRF:

If your complaint remains unresolved, you can escalate it to the Consumer Grievance Redressal Forum (CGRF) of MPPKVVCL by writing an application to the CGRF office with your connection number or fill out the grievance form available for download in Hindi.

With your grievance letter, attach copies of relevant documents such as previous complaint acknowledgements, correspondence with MPPKVVCL, and any other supporting documents.

Contact details of CGRF in Western Madhya Pradesh:

  • Email: ecgrf_indore@yahoo.in
  • Address: CGRF Forum, Madhya Pradesh Paschim Kshetra Vidyut Vitaran Company Limited, GPH Compound, Polo Ground, Indore – 452003

Approaching the Electricity Ombudsman:

If the CGRF does not address your grievance within 60 days or if you are dissatisfied with their verdict, you have the right to file a petition with the Electricity Ombudsman of Madhya Pradesh.

Further, you may appeal to the High Court of Madhya Pradesh to challenge the decision of the Ombudsman.

Still, have questions? :thinking: Ask by replying to us. :point_down:t5: