Where to complain about Eastern MPEZ Electricity Board (MPPoKVVCL)?

If you have complaints about electricity services of Madhya Pradesh Poorv Kshetra Vidyut Vitran Co. Ltd (MPPKVVCL) in districts of Jabalpur, Sagar, Damoh, Satna, Rewa, Panna, Shahdol, Sidhi, Umaria, Anuppur, Katni, Dindori, Narsinghpur, Seoni, Mandla, Balaghat, Chhindwara, Tikamgarh, and Niwas, Follow this guide to file electricity complaints with Eastern MP Electricity Board (MPEZ):

MPPKVVCL Helplines:

  • Helpline Numbers: For immediate assistance, you can call the toll-free customer care numbers 1912 or 18002331266.

  • WhatsApp: Send a message to +919425807257 for support via WhatsApp.

  • Email: For non-urgent issues or detailed queries, email mpez.nidaan@gmail.com.

Online Complaint:

  • Visit the official MPPKVVCL portal: https://www.mpez.co.in/
  • From the ‘service’ section, click “Register your grievance” to open the online complaint form.
  • Ensure to include your connection number, type of complaint, and a detailed description of the issue along with any relevant documents.
  • Submit the form.

Finally, note down the reference/acknowledgement ID to track status. If not resolved, escalate the complaint to the internal grievance cell at the sub-divisional office.

Escalation to CGRF:

If your issue is not resolved satisfactorily by MPPKVVCL, you can escalate it to the Consumer Grievance Redressal Forum (CGRF) by writing an Application or filling out a grievance form with your connection number and articulating the complaint issue clearly.

You will have to include acknowledgements of previous complaints and any correspondence with MPPoKVVCL. Finally, send your grievance letter to the zonal office or deliver it personally to the circle office, and obtain an acknowledgement receipt.

Contact details of CGRF Forum MPEZ Electricity Board:

  • Phone Number: +917612661719
  • Email: forumjabalpur@yahoo.com
  • Address: Consumer Grievance Redressal Forum, Jabalpur, M.P.Poorv Kshetra Vidyut Vitaran Co. Ltd., Block no. 7, Shakti Bhawan, Rampur, Jabalpur – 482001.

Approaching the Electricity Ombudsman:

If the CGRF does not resolve your complaint within 60 days or if you’re dissatisfied with their decision, you can appeal to the Electricity Ombudsman of Madhya Pradesh. You must file your complaint within 30 days of the CGRF’s final decision, and remember that no fee is required and legal representation is not necessary.

For further assistance, you can reach out to the Consumer Advocacy Cell or escalate the issue to the High Court of Madhya Pradesh or the Appellate Tribunal for Electricity (for consumer disputes) if needed.

Still, have questions? :thinking: Ask by replying to us. :point_down:t5: We will help you.