How can I complain about APCPDCL electricity services in Andhra Pradesh?

If you have complaints about electricity services of Central Power Distribution Corporation of A.P. Ltd. (APCPDCL) in districts of Vijayawada, Guntur, Tirupati, and Kadapa zones, follow these steps and use the provided contact details & helplines to file your electricity complaints with the electricity board in central AP region:

APCPDCL Electricity Helplines:

  • Helpline Number: Call the toll-free helpline 1912 for customer services or immediate assistance in case of no power supply.
  • Email:

Contact your local Customer Service Center:

CSC Center Contact Number
Kadapa CCO +9185622277455
Pulivendula +918568226226
Vempalli +918565250727
Badvel +918569284072
Kodur +918566244095
Porumamilla +918569287404
Produttur +918564240960
Jammalamadugu +918560270040, +918560271339
Yerraguntla +918563275137, +918563275138
Mydukuru +918564231265

For complaints related to OAPT Online Payment, call the customer care number +919000455311.

File an Online Complaint:

  • Visit the official website of APCPDCL:
  • Click “Register complaints” option
  • Choose type of complaint “Spandana”, “Theft”, or Electricity Complaint" to open the complaint form
  • Fill out the required details with the APCPDCL account number (consumer ID)
  • Submit the form.

Finally, note down the reference/ticket ID to track the status of the lodged complaint.

If not resolved, you can escalate your complaints by submitting a written complaint form to the internal grievance cell at your nearest sub-divisional or division offices of the Central Andhra Pradesh Electricity Board.

Escalation to Consumer Forum (CGRF):

If your complaint is not resolved to your satisfaction at level 1 (customer care center or sub-divisional offices) within the given resolution period, escalate it to the Consumer Grievance Redressal Forum (CGRF) of APCPDCL. You can submit a written grievance letter or use the online grievance form provided by APCPDCL.

Contact details of CGRF Forum:

Approaching Electricity Ombudsman:

If the CGRF does not resolve your complaint within 60 days, you can file a petition with the Electricity Ombudsman of Andhra Pradesh within 30 days of receiving the final decision from the CGRF Forum or after the expiry of the resolution period. Remember, there are no charges for filing your petition with the Electricity Ombudsman.

:tipping_hand_man:t5: Tips: Provide all necessary details such as service/connection number, nature of the complaint, and any supporting evidence when filing your complaint.

Still, have questions? :thinking: Ask by replying to us. :point_down:t5: We will help you.