How can I complain about the Arunachal Pradesh Electricity Board (ARPDOP)?

To file an electricity complaint with the Arunachal Pradesh Department of Power (ARPDOP) in districts of Tawang, West Kameng, East Kameng, Pakke-Kessang, Kurung Kumey, Papum Pare, Kra Daadi, Lower Subansiri, Kamle, Keyi Panyor, Upper Subansiri, Shi-Yomi, West Siang, Siang, Lower Siang, Lepa-Rada, Upper Siang, East Siang, Dibang Valley, Lower Dibang Valley, Lohit, Anjaw, Namsai, Changlang, Tirap, Longding, you can use the following guide and helplines & contact details of the electricity board:

ARPDOP Electricity Helplines:

Steps to File a Complaint Online:

  • Visit the ARPDOP online consumer portal:
  • Select “Services” from the menu.
  • Select the “Complaint Management” option
  • Click “Register a complaint” to open the online complaint form.
  • Provide necessary details such as Consumer/Connection Number, nature of the complaint, location, and a detailed description with supporting evidence if available.
  • Submit the form.

Finally, note down the reference/ticket ID to track the status of your lodged complaint.

If not resolved, escalate the complaint to the Assistant Executive Engineer at your nearest divisional or sub-divisional office of the electricity department.

Escalation to CGRF:

If your complaint is not resolved by customer care executives or sub-divisional offices of the Arunachal Pradesh Electricity Board, escalate it to the Consumer Grievance Redressal Forum (CGRF) by submitting a grievance form to your nearest circle office or via email. Within your grievance form, include your name, address, phone number, consumer number, nature of the grievance, relevant facts, and the relief sought.

Contact details of the CGRF Forum of the electricity board:

Circle CGRF Forum Phone Number Email
APEC-I, Naharlagun +913602244642
APEC-II, Pasighat +913682222208
APEC-III, Miao +913807222997
APEC-IV, Dirang +913780242656
APEC-V, Ziro +913788224267
APEC-VI, Aalo +918494747627
APEC-VII, Tezu +918415896163
APEC-VIII, Subu +919402698356

Approaching the Electricity Ombudsman:

If your lodged grievance is not resolved to your satisfaction by CGRF, appeal to the Electricity Ombudsman of Arunachal Pradesh within 30 days of the CGRF’s final decision. No fee is required for this process.

If dissatisfied with the Ombudsman’s decision, legal alternatives include approaching the High Court of the state and appealing to the Arunachal Pradesh State Electricity Regulatory Commission or the Appellate Tribunal for Electricity for commercial/licensee disputes.

Still, have questions? :thinking: Ask by replying to us. :point_down:t5: We will help you to resolve it.

1 Like