Where to file power complaints of Thrissur Corporation Electricity Department (TCED)?

If you are a customer of the Thrissur Corporation Electricity Department (TCED) and want to file complaints about electricity services in the Thrissur region, follow this guide and use the provided contact details & helplines to lodge your complaint with the electricity board:

Thrissur (TCED) Electricity Helplines:

  • Helpline Number: Call at 04872422950 or 04872441188 for immediate assistance in case of emergency or no power supply in Thrissur.

  • Customer Care Number: You can contact customer service at head office by calling at +914872423613 between 10:00 am and 5:00 pm.

  • WhatsApp: Message on +9182818 82613

  • Email: Send an email to astced.lsgd@kerala.gov.in

Online Complaint Registration:

Finally, note down the reference/ticket ID to track the status of the lodged complaint. To pay your electricity bill, select “Online Payment” and get your bill details and challan payments.

Escalation to CGRF:

If your complaint remains unresolved at the customer care center or local power station within the stipulated time or you are unsatisfied with the resolution, you can escalate the grievance to the Consumer Grievance Redressal Forum (CGRF), TCED. You can write a complaint letter including the reference/acknowledgement ID/receipt of a previous complaint or use the provided grievance form and submit it to the Forum at head office.

Contact details of the Forum are:

  • Phone No.: +914872423613
  • Address: The Electrical Engineer (Chairperson), Consumer Grievance Redressal Forum, Thrissur Corporation Electricity Department, Thrissur – 680001.

Approaching the Electricity Ombudsman:

If the CGRF does not address your grievance within 45 days or if you are dissatisfied with their final order, you can file a petition with the Electricity Ombudsman of Kerala within 30 days of the final order from the CGRF or the expiry of the resolution period.

For commercial or licensee disputes, you can file a petition to the Kerala Electricity Regulatory Commission (KERC) or the Appellate Tribunal for Electricity (APTEL).

Still, have questions? :thinking: Ask by replying to us. :point_down:t5: We will help you.