Where to file complaints about TPSDOCL Electricity Board (South Odisha)?

If you have complaints about the electricity services of TP Southern Odisha Distribution Limited (TPSODL) in districts of Ganjam, Gajapati, Kandhamal, Rayagada, Koraput, Malkangiri, Nabarangpur, and Boudh, follow this guideline and use helplines & contact details to file your electricity complaint:

TPSODL Helplines:

To report unethical practices or bribery, email vigilance@tpsouthernodisha.com or WhatsApp to +919777977620.

File a Complaint Online:

  • Visit TPSODL’s customer portal of the Southern Odisha Electricity Board: https://www.tpsouthernodisha.com/
  • Select “Customer Zone” from the menu
  • Click on “Complaints” or “Consumer Portal
  • Login to your account or click “Contact & Support”
  • Fill out the online complaint form.
  • Provide details such as the TPSODL Connection number, the nature of the complaint, and a description with pertinent photographs or documents.
  • Submit the form.

Finally, note down the reference/ticket ID to track status. If not resolved, escalate it to the Internal Grievance Redressal Cell (IGRC) at your divisional or sub-divisional office of the electricity board.

Additionally, you can also lodge your complaint online through the Mobidyut consumer portal.

Escalation to Consumer Forum (CGRF):

If your previous complaints remain unresolved by the customer care center or internal grievance cells after 30 working days, escalate your grievance to the Consumer Grievance Redressal Forum (CGRF) of the TPSODL Electricity Board with the required documents and a completed grievance form.

You can submit your grievance form by post, email, or by visiting to CGRF Forum at zonal offices. Contact details of the forum are:

1. CGRF Forum for Ganjam, Kandhamala, and Boudh Districts:

2. CGRF Forum for Jeypore District:

  • Phone: +916854241609
  • Email: grf.jeypore@tpsouthernodisha.com
  • Address: The President, Grievances Redressal Forum, Jeypore, (TPSODL), At Power House Colony, Jeypore – 764001.

Approaching the Electricity Ombudsman:

If the CGRF does not resolve your complaint within 45 days or you are unsatisfied with their resolution, appeal to the Electricity Ombudsman of Odisha within 30 days of receiving the final decision from the CGRF.

:tipping_hand_man:t5: Tips: Please ensure to obtain an acknowledgement receipt for your records after submitting any grievance. For further assistance, you can consult the Consumer Advocacy Cell of the Odisha Electricity Regulatory Commission (OERC). Remember, the representation to the Electricity Ombudsman is free of charge and does not require a lawyer.

Still, have questions? :thinking: Ask by replying to us. :point_down:t5: