How to file complaints about TPWODL (Western Odisha Electricity Board)?

If you have complaints about electricity services of TP Western Odisha Distribution Ltd (TPWODL) in districts of Bargarh, Bolangir, Deogarh, Jharsuguda, Kalahandi, Nuapada, Sambalpur, Sonepur, and Sundergarh, you can follow these steps and use helplines & contact details :

TPWODL Electricity Helplines:

To report instances of corruption, unethical behavior by employees, power theft, or any other misconduct, contact the vigilance officer by calling at +919980558855 or email to with photos of incident or other evidence.

File an Online Complaint:

  • Visit TPWODL’s customer portal of the Western Odisha Electricity Board:
  • Select “Customer Zone” from the menu
  • Click on “Complaints” or “Consumer Portal
  • Login to your account or click “Contact & Support”
  • Fill out the online complaint form.
  • Provide necessary details such as TPWODL Connection number, type of complaint, and a detailed description with relevant photos or documents.
  • Submit the form.

Finally, note down the reference/ticket ID of lodged complaint to track status. If not resolved by customer service or local power station, contact the AE or EE of internal grievance cell at sub-divisional or divisional offices.

Additionally, you can also lodge your complaint online to the electricity board through the Mobidyut consumer portal.

Escalation to CGRF:

If your complaints lodged to customer care center and internal grievance cell of divisional offices are not resolved within 15 working days, escalate it to the Consumer Grievance Redressal Forum (CGRF) of TPWODL. You can download the grievance form and fill it out or write a complaint on plain paper including your Consumer Number, contact details, reference number of previous complaint, and any supporting documents.

Submit your grievance at respective CGRF Forum of the electricity board. Contact details of the Forum are:

CGRF Forum Phone Number Email
Sambalpur +916632950601
Sundergarh +916612952614,
Bolangir +916652235741,
Kalahandi +916670230012
Bargarh +916646230135 -

Approaching Electricity Ombudsman:

If your grievance remains unresolved after 45 days or you’re unsatisfied with CGRF’s resolution, appeal to the Electricity Ombudsman of Odisha within 30 days of receiving the final decision from CGRF.

:tipping_hand_man:t5: Tips: Remember to obtain an acknowledgement receipt for your records after submitting a grievance. For further guidance, you can visit the TPWODL customer portal (Mobidyut) or contact the appointed Vigilance Officer for issues like corruption or power theft.

Still, have questions? :thinking: Ask by replying to us. :point_down:t5: We will help you.