Where can I file civic complaints of Ghaziabad Nagar Nigam (NNG)?

To file a civic complaint about public services and utilities with the Ghaziabad Municipal Corporation including issues related to public utilities (water, streetlight, roads, etc.), sewerage & drainage, parks/gardens & bridges management, construction of roads, health & education, municipal hospitals & schools, solid waste management (garbage), public toilets & cleanliness, or other citizen-centric & infrastructure development, you can follow these steps and use the provided contact details of the Nagar Nigam:

Ghaziabad Nagar Nigam Helplines:

  • Helpline Number: Call at the toll-free helpline number 18001803012 or 1533 (general complaints). For sewerage and septic tank cleanliness, dial 14420. To contact the municipal corporation’s control room, call at +911202791418 or +911202790369.
  • Email: Send an email to gzb.nagar.nigam@gmail.com or nngha@nic.in.

For complaints related to corrupt practices by municipal employees or officials, contact the Vigilance Officer of Anti-Corruption Organization (ACO)'s Ghaziabad Unit by calling at +919454402484 or emailing aco@nic.in.

Steps to file an online complaint:

Finally, note down the reference number to track the status. If not resolved, you can escalate the grievance to the zonal deputy municipal commissioner or head of department (HOD) with the reference ID of the case.

Escalation to Municipal Commissioner:

If the previous complaints are not resolved by zonal deputy commissioners or designated officers, escalate it to the Municipal Commissioner or Mayor of the Ghaziabad Municipal Corporation with the reference number of the unresolved grievance. You can write a complaint letter with the expected resolution and send it by post or email at head office:

  • Phone Number: +911202790369, +911202791418
  • Email: nngha@nic.in
  • Address: Municipal Commissioner, Public Grievance Cell, Ghaziabad Nagar Nigam, Navyug Market, Opp. Old Bus Stand, Ghaziabad – 201001 (U.P.).

:tipping_hand_man:t5: Note: If not satisfied with the final order/resolution of the municipal commissioner, PG Cell or the grievance is not resolved by the Ghaziabad Nagar Nigam, lodge an online public grievance to the Nodal Appellate Authority of Department of Urban Development & Local Bodies through “Jansunwai UP Samadhan” portal of the government of Uttar Pradesh.

Still, have questions? :thinking: Ask by replying to us. :point_down: We will help you.