How can I complain about online orders of Blinkit?

If you have complaints about online orders of groceries and products from Blinkit such as order cancellation, delivery, refund, and quality of services, follow this guide to file online shopping complaints to Blinkit:

Blinkit Customer Support:

For seller complaints, email to sellwithus@blinkit.com or express@blinkit.com (partner disputes). For complaints or information related to the Delivery Partner email to deliveryjob@blinkit.com or for the Warehouse Partner email at warehousejob@blinkit.com and raise your concerns with Blinkit.

Please note that Blinkit has not provided any customer care number.

When registering your complaint, include all necessary information such as order ID, product details, and the nature of the issue. Finally, note down the assigned ticket number for future reference and tracking.

Escalation to Grievance Officer:

If your issue remains unresolved, escalate the complaint to the Grievance Officer at Blink Commerce Private Limited by sending an email to grievance.officer@blinkit.com. Within your grievance letter, include all relevant details, ticket ID, and previous correspondence and send it to:

• Email: grievance.officer@blinkit.com, nodal@blinkit.com
  • Address: Grievance Officer, Blinkit – Blink Commerce Private Limited (formerly known as Grofers India Private Limited), Ground Floor, Pioneer Square, Sector 62, Golf Course Extension Road, Gurugram-122098, Haryana.

Approaching Consumer Forum:

If unsatisfied with Blinkit’s resolution or your consumer rights are violated, file a complaint with the National Consumer Helpline (NCH) of the Ministry of Consumer Affairs. As a last resort, you can appeal to the Consumer Commission (also known as the Consumer Court) for compensation in case of monetary loss.

For complaints related to the quality of food products, file a complaint to the The Food Safety and Standards Authority of India (FSSAI).

Still, have a question? :thinking: Ask by replying to us. :point_down:t5: We will help you to resolve it.

2 Likes

Delivery boy asked me to remake the payment on his own no as he said payment was failed . So i did payment twicely. Kindly look itno it.
Delivery boy name is Amit kumar( 99xxxxxx57).
Kindly refund my amount.

Thanks
Neha

Dear @Neha_Jain

To register your complaint about this incident with Blinkit, email to info@blinkit.com or use these contact methods.