How can I file flight complaints of Southwest Airlines?

To file a flight complaint about Southwest Airlines including issues related to passenger flight bookings (cancellation, refund, delayed flights, and insurance claim), cargo services, and other airline services, you can follow these steps and use the provided contact details:

Southwest Airlines Customer Support:

• Customer Service Number: Call 8552344654 or 1-800-I-FLY-SWA (18004359792) to talk with a representative.
  • Online Form: You can visit the Southwest Airlines Help Center and select “I have a Complaint” to provide details of your experience.

Steps to file an online complaint:

• Visit the Southwest Airline’s official website (southwest.com).
  • Navigate to the “Help Center” section.
  • Choose a category of issue.
  • Select “Email Us” or choose “I have a Complaint” to open the online complaint form.
  • Fill in the required information about your flight, reservation, booking ID, and the issue you encountered.
  • Submit the form.

Finally, note down the reference number to track the status. The Customer Relations Department will review your complaint.

Approaching the Consumer Forum

If Southwest Airlines does not resolve your complaints, file a consumer complaint online with the Better Business Bureau (BBB) or the Bureau of Consumer Protection Affairs of the Federal Trade Commission (FTC).

If unresolved, contact the Texas state attorney. Further, you may take the company to small claims court.

Still, have questions? :thinking: Ask by replying to us. :point_down:t5:

2 Likes