How to contact District Superintendent of Police (SP) of J&K Police?

If you want to file a police complaint or FIR to Jammu & Kashmir Police, first contact your local police station or lodge an online police complaint through the Public Grievance Redressal System of the CCTNS portal.

For instant help, call the Police Control Room:

Region J&K Police Helpline Number
Kashmir +911912481628, +911912481632
Jammu +911912566460, +911912566462
J&K Delhi +911123738366

You can also email to at the police headquarters.

:tipping_hand_man:t5: Note: In case of an emergency, dial 112 (J&K–112 Emergency Response Support System (ERSS)) to report Police, Fire, Medical, or GRP emergencies. For direct assistance from the police control room, dial 100. If you want to report cybercrime, call 1930 or file complaints with the cyber police through the National Cybercrime Reporting Portal.

For unresolved police complaints or cases (especially criminal or corruption cases) at the local police station or divisional office, escalate your complaint to the District Superintendent of Police (SP) of the Jammu and Kashmir Police.

You can contact the officials here:

District Phone Numbers PCR Numbers Email
Awantipora +911933247702, +911933247369 +911933247067
Bandipora +911957226551 -
Baramulla +911952234217 +91195234410
Budgam +911951255240, +911951255204 +911951255207
Ganderbal +911942416808, +911942416443 +911942416478
Handwara +911955262600, +911955262101 +911955262295
Kishtwar +911995259353, +911995261439 +911995261211
Kulgam +911931260253 +911931260160,
Kupwara +911955252450 +911955252451
Poonch +911965220408, +911965221369 +911965220258
Pulwama +911933241237, +911933241932 +911933241280
Reasi +911991244663 +911991244956
Rajouri +911962262240, +91196262359 +91196262515
Ramban +91199826664 +911998262248
Sopore +911954222313 +911954222312
Srinagar +911942455047, +911942453897 +911942452098
Udhampur +911992270210, +91199270027 +91199276915

Further, you can contact the Range Deputy Inspector General (DIG), Zonal Inspector General of Police (IGP), and Director General of Police (DGP) of Jammu and Kashmir Police. To know the contact details, view: Filing Police Complaints or FIR to Jammu & Kashmir Police

Finally, if your complaints regarding citizen services or police operations, including issues related to misconduct and corruption, are not addressed by the police officials, you may file an online grievance to the Appellate Officer for the Jammu & Kashmir Police through the “Jammu & Kashmir – Integrated Grievance Redress and Monitoring System (JK-IGRAMS).” within the Government of Jammu & Kashmir.