How to file electricity & water complaints of Tata Steel Utilities and Infrastructure Services Ltd in Jamshedpur (JUSCO)?)

If you need to file an electricity and water complaint with Tata Steel Utilities and Infrastructure Services Limited (Formerly Jamshedpur Utilities & Services Company Limited (JUSCO)) in Jamshedpur City or Seraikela-Kharsawan District, you can follow these steps and use the provided helplines & contact details to lodge your complaints with the electricity board:

1. TSUISL (JUSCO) Helplines:

2. File an Online Complaint:

  • Visit the official website of JUSCO:
  • Click the “contact” option to open the online complaint form.
  • Fill out the required details in the form.
  • Submit the form.

Finally, note down the reference to track the status. To pay your electricity or utility (water) bills, click on the ‘Jamshedpur Operations’ button, then choose the ‘Bill Query’ tab and enter the consumer Number to view your bill information.

3. Escalation to CGRF:

If your complaints or queries are not addressed satisfactorily, you can escalate the matter to the Consumer Grievance Redressal Forum (CGRF) of the TSUISL. For this, you can contact JUSCO’s centralized helpdesk or write a complaint letter and obtain the complaint/acknowledgement number of the lodged grievance as proof of submission.

  • Address: Tata Steel Utilities and Infrastructure Services Limited (Formerly Jamshedpur Utilities and Services Company Limited), Sakchi Boulevard Road, Northern Town, Bistupur, Jamshedpur - 831001, Jharkhand.

4. Approaching the Electricity Ombudsman of Jharkhand:

If the previously lodged complaints remain unresolved by CGRF, you can approach the Electricity Ombudsman of Jharkhand. You will need to provide the complaint number and details of the steps you have taken with JUSCO and CGRF.

:tipping_hand_man:t5: Tips: Remember to keep a record of all communications, including complaint numbers and the names of representatives you speak with, as this will be useful if you need to escalate your complaint to CGRF and the Ombudsman.

Still, have questions? :thinking: Ask by replying to us. :point_down:t5: We will help you to resolve it.