How to make a gas and power complaint to PECO?

To make a gas and power complaint to PECO (Exelon Company), you can follow these steps:

Step 1: Identify the Issue

Clearly define the problem you’ve encountered with your gas or power service.

Such as no power or outages, gas leak suspicions, charges on your bill that don’t reflect your actual usage or incorrect meter readings, or unexpected disconnection of service without prior notice or valid reason.

Step 2: Contact PECO Customer Service

Call 1800-494-4000 (available Monday through Friday, 7 a.m. to 7 p.m.) or visit the PECO Customer Solution Center at:

  • Address: PECO, 2301 Market St., Philadelphia, PA 19103.

(Open Monday to Friday, 10 a.m. – 2 p.m.)

Step 3: Report an Emergency

If it’s an emergency, call 1800-841-4141 immediately or the alternate gas emergency number 1844-841-4151.

:tipping_hand_man:t5: Tips: Know, What to do in case of gas leakage from cooking cylinder?

Step 4: Online Complaint

For non-emergencies, use the online form ( on PECO’s website. Do not report emergencies via email or online request.

Step 5: Mailing Address

For written complaints, send your letter to:

  • PECO Customer Solution Center, 2301 Market Street, Philadelphia, PA 191031.

Step 6: Public Utility Commission

If your issue is not resolved, contact the Pennsylvania Public Utility Commission.

To file a utility complaint against PECO with the Pennsylvania Public Utility Commission (PUC), you can use the following contact details:

  • Phone: For utility complaints or questions about terminations or payment arrangements, you can call 1800-692-7380.

  • Online: To file a complaint online, visit the PUC’s complaint form (

  • Mail: For written complaints, send your letter to: Public Utility Commission, 400 North Street, Keystone Bldg., Harrisburg, PA 17120

Official Documents:

If you need to send official documents, use the following address:

  • Secretary’s Bureau, Pennsylvania Public Utility Commission, Commonwealth Keystone Building, 2nd Floor, Room-N201 Harrisburg, PA 17120.

Remember first to contact PECO to try to resolve the issue directly. If you cannot resolve, then file a complaint with the PUC.

:warning: Note: For immediate dangers or emergencies related to gas or power, always call the emergency numbers provided by PECO.

Still, need help? :thinking: As by replying below. :point_down:t5: We will help you.