Where to file complaints about NPCL electricity services?

If you are a customer of Noida Power Supply Limited (NPCL) and have complaints about electricity services in regions of Greater Noida Industrial Development Authority and Noida City, follow this guide and use the provided contact details of the distributor to make your complaint with the electricity department:

NPCL Helplines:

  • Helpline Number: Call the NPCL’s helplines at +911206226666; for emergencies or accidents, use +919718722222. Additionally,
  • Customer Care Number: Dial +919891222240 to report power theft in your region
  • WhatsApp: Message on +911206226666 for instant help.
  • SMS: Send an message by typing “Short SMS Code <space> consumer number” to +917840002288.
  • Email: Send an email to npc@noidapower.com (to report no power supply) or crm@noidapower.com for non-urgent issues or inquiries.

If not resolved, initially, contact the Dy. Manager or Asst. Manager of your Operations & Maintainance Zone office.

Steps to file a complaint online:

  • Visit the official consumer portal of NPCL: https://www.noidapower.com/
  • Click “Register a complaint” to open the online complaint form. You may also choose "“Claim Compensation” to make a claim from NPCL.
  • Select your categry and fill out the form with required details.
  • Attach supporting documents or photos, if any.
  • Submit the form.

This is the fastest way to lodge a complaint online and track its status using the docket/reference number. You can also pay your online electricity bills and apply for new connection through the consumer portal.

Escalation to Consumer Forum (CGRF):

If your complaint is not resolved to your satisfaction, you can escalate it to the Consumer Grievance Redressal Forum (CGRF) of NPCL. You can download the provided grievance form or write a complaint letter including acknowledgement/ticket ID of unresolved complaint and expected relief from the forum.

Contact details of the Forum where you can send your application or submit it in person:

  • Phone No: +911204524203, 09911510997
  • Address: Consumer Grievance Redressal Forum, Greater Noida, 33/11 kV Substation, D-Block, Sector Alpha-I, Opposite Ryan International School, Greater Noida, U.P. – 201310.

Approach the Electricity Ombudsman:

If the CGRF does not resolve your grievance within 30 days or if you are unsatisfied with their final order, you can file a petition to the Electricity Ombudsman of the Uttar Pradesh within 30 days of final response from the forum or expiry of the resolution period.

:tipping_hand_man:t5: Tips: Provide all necessary details when filing your complaint and use the provided acknowledgement receipt or ID to track status of your complaints. If you need further assistance, contact the NPCL customer support team by using the provided helplines.

Still, have question? :thinking: Ask by replying to us. :point_down:t5: We will help you to resolve it.

1 Like