How to contact City Police Commissionerate of West Bengal Police?

If your police complaints or FIRs (including public grievances, corruption cases, or harassment) lodged at local police stations or divisional offices are not resolved within the specified timeframe, escalate the case to the Commissioner of Police (CP) of the City Police Commissionerate of the West Bengal Police in your city or contact the city police control room by calling at the provided phone number and emailing with reference/case number and supporting documents.

In case, you have not yet lodged a complaint or FIR, file an online police complaint or e-FIR to West Bengal Police. You can also visit the nearest local police station to lodge an FIR with the designated officer or SHO.

Contact Police Commissionerate:

City Commissioner of Police Phone Number
CP, Asansol-Durgapur +913412257260, +913412250347
CP, Barrackpore +913325920030
CP, Bidhannagar +913323358286
CP, Chandannagar +913326804827, +913326807439
CP, Howrah +913326412626
CP, Siliguri +913532511210, +913532662210

If not resolved, escalate the case to the Director General of Police (DGP) office with all supporting evidence.

:tipping_hand_man:t5: Note: If your police complaints or FIRs are not resolved (including citizen services and corruption), lodge a public grievance online through the to the Appellate Officer for West Bengal Police at the Home Department through “WB CMO Public Grievance Monitoring System (PGMS)” portal of the government of West Bengal.

Still, have questions? :thinking: Ask by replying to us. :point_down: