Where to file vehicle complaints of Tata Motors?

If you have any complaints about passenger or commercial vehicles (i.e. cars, buses, or trucks) of Tata Motors, such as rude or unhelpful staff, delays in repairs, warranty disputes, mechanical/engine problems, fuel efficiency, safety concerns, or quality of product and services, follow these steps to file your complaints:

Level 1: Tata Motors Customer Care

For Passenger Vehicles:

For Commercial Vehicles:

You can also file a complaint online by submitting an online complaint form (tatamotors.com) at the Tata Motors’ website.

For help regarding the commercial unit, call to +912262407101 or you may contact at manufacturing location using the contact number +912066131111. To get help related to passenger buses, send an email to businfo@tatamotors.com.

If complaints are not resolved, escalate it to the Nodal Officer or Regional Managers for cars.

Level 2: Escalate to Nodal Officer

Write to the nodal officer for commercial vehicles at:

  • Email: cac@tatamotors.com
  • Address: Nodal Officer, Tata Motors Ltd, 4th Floor, Ahura Centre, 82 Mahakali Caves Road, MIDC, Andheri East, Mumbai – 40009312.

For passenger vehicles, escalate your complaint by contacting the Regional Managers of respective regional offices.

Level 3: Head Office

If your complaints are not resolved by nodal officers or regional managers at level 2, escalate the case to the Head Office of Tata Motors.

For Domestic Business:

  • Phone Number: +912262407101, +912262407109
  • Toll-free Helpline: 18002097979
  • Email: customercare@tatamotors.com
  • Address: Nodal Officer – Headquarters, Tata Motors Ltd, 4th Floor, Ahura Centre, 82 Mahakali Caves Road, MIDC, Andheri East, Mumbai – 40009312.

For International Business:

  • Phone Number: +912267577200
  • Email: cac@tatamotors.com
  • Address: Headquarters, Tata Motors International Business, A Block, Shivasagar Estate, Dr Annie Besant Road, Worli, Mumbai – 4000183.

If still not resolved, you may approach the National Consumer Disputes Redressal Commission (NCDRC) or the concerned State/District Consumer Commission by filing your complaint online through the E-DAAKHIL portal.

Additionally, for insurance disputes, contact the Insurance Ombudsman, and for EMI and loan concerns, lodge a grievance to the Banking Ombudsman. If necessary, seek legal advice from an expert.

For an informal consumer complaint or to start mediation with Tata Motors, you may contact the National Consumer Helpline (NCH).

Still, have questions? Feel free to ask by replying to us. We will help you to resolve it.